Address: I am a bit of drifter. I drift from things to things, from places to places, from ideas to ideas, from flower to flower, from people to people, from World to world and Etc.. to Etc...
Ability: I have supernatural ability to see, hear, smell and enjoy things that other people can't. I love to talk(boast).
Age: No bar
Sex: Mal(icious)e
Height: Flexible
Width horizontal: 3 feet excluding arms
Width Vertical:2 feet (From buttocks to belly)
I love: Besides my girlfriends and friends and admirers and believers and enemies, nothing much.
You will get to know more about me in due time. lets start with and adventure of mine.
I have been to IPL auction III. As usual to hear, see and smell things that others cant. Here is how it went. Blue letters are my observations and everything else is a dialogue.
Shilpa Shetty to Lalit modi: I don't believe this thing is legal!!
LM: What thing?
SS(no pun intended): This selling and buying of human beings.
LM: We are not selling or buying human beings. We are just rendering their services for best possible prices.
SS: Oh!!! I am disappointed i thought you can buy people here. That's why i joined one of the franchises.
To be continued....
hey! this is Greatyup (actually its Greatyup ExcellenT [GE])
ReplyDeleteuncompariable ability: to follow SF
coming soon....
Yeh kya ho raha hai?!
ReplyDeleteI like the character. Yenna Rascalla...
ReplyDelete@Kashyap: Way to go.
ReplyDelete@NIkunj sir: trying my hand at humour blog..
@Amit: Mind it