Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Daily Memoirs of life

I have decided to write few selected days of my life. Intention here is to remember pleasant moments of past life. Also to reflect on thought process I had at that particular time. I have tried to remain honest in the narrations. It is just the second day of my journal writing life (which was very short :)  )

   

July 30, 2008 (Wednesday)

 

As usual got up late, at 8.05. Got ready, had some snack at breakfast table and reached office.

 

At office completed some office choirs, played tennis for 15 minutes, Wrote journal for an hour. Janakmasa came with some vaidya he checked papa and promised to give ayurvedic medicine after 2 days. Papa gave him Rs. 2350 of which I gave 2000 (reason behind writing exact figures is that may be someday it might turn up to be useful). Then masa came over at my office. I showed him how to configure outlook. Then kashyap called up for his pc problem which we sorted out.

 

Today let me tell you something, I value friendship extremely in my life. Probably more if not equal to any other relations in my life. First, let me define what it means to be a friend. Friends can be described as: “an intimate associate, reliable, one who is not an enemy or foe, an ally, etc” (source Webster’s). I have got many friends but the best ones are Harit, Kashyap & Amit. We call ourselves MTS. We had started company called Mangalam Techno Solutions. We used to deal in A to Z of computers, websites, presentations and what not. You ask it and we have got it. Four of us have amazing bond and I treasure that. I really do. I will talk about our friendship in detail in near future...

Then I played for a while, rested and started my work again general office choirs. Think consulting Pvt Ltd of which I am one of the directors, had a meeting at my office at one which was prolonged upto 7 in the evening. We do all sorts of interesting things like travel and educational camps for students of 

TGES. It was absolutely brain stretching and entrenching session which I enjoyed a lot but felt that the things which took 6 hrs should have been completed in at the most 4 hrs. I was exhausted by 7 p.m. so I went home, had dinner and was about to retire for the night.

 

At that moment I suddenly got call from amit’s wife (who is also hiral, we have ample amount of hirals around ) that amit is not feeling well. He is down with viral fever and it would be great if we could visit him. I had bravely declared to my wife hiral that I am tired and not in a mood to go out for “any reason”.  Now I was in a spot and a tight one for that matter. But I summoned up all my courage and told wifey that the situation is above “any reason”. Despite of my tiredness I got dressed up and called harit and kash. (You know all that Dil chahta hai feeling. friend is in need and you got to rush...) They are always there as usual. (Of all the four of us this two are available most. I am third and amit fourth. I guess it’s a subject of debate who is number one in availability. Harit or Kash) Then I went to harit’s home, picked him up bought lots of chocolates and went to amit’s home. Kash arrived in a while. Then we had absolutely nonsense good time. We all played with hiral’s collection of soft toys. (Conscience check: Only I played with soft toysJ) and we had wonderful time over there and amit also felt better.

 

We left at around 11 and I and harit went to akruti’s home to meet her and digant and their child yatharth. (Akruti is one of my best friend from childhood) They were not home and were on the way back to home. We met them at gayatri (Place where we use to hangout often), then I dropped harit home and came home. Wifey was asleep. Hmm.. and probably mad at me as I left her and went alone to amit’s place.

I was very tired and went to sleep not bothering to wake her and clarify….

 

 

1 comment:

  1. every time i read your words i feel happy.. keep on, its always interesting to hear about you four..

    ReplyDelete